Nothing keeps you warm and toasty in the winter like a well-balanced cocktail in our lounge by a cozy fire and a good meal. Join us for our new fall menus: Wednesdays are pasta nights for $35 and Thursdays are ½ priced apps with any entree.
Why Grab a Cocktail at Salt & Barrel?
A better question might be: Why NOT grab a cocktail? Everyone likes a well-made libation after work to start the weekend or celebrate something special.
What are the benefits of enjoying a housemade cocktail?
The biggest draw has to be the convenience. Instead of struggling to find the right mix of liquors, why not let our talented bartenders do it for you? Also, making a cocktail from scratch depends upon fresh ingredients. You don’t have to worry about that at all at Salt & Barrel because all of our seafood and cocktail ingredients are fresh and made to order.
Some of Our Favorite Cocktails
So, what are the best cocktails to get this winter at Salt & Barrel? Here are a few of our house favorites:
- S&B Old Fashion - It’s a simple, yet sophisticated and outstanding cocktail composed of bourbon, demerara syrup, and orange bitters.
- Smoked Prickly Pear Margarita - This is a great winter cocktail if you’re trying to take your mind off the cold New York winter. Instead, you can focus on its tequila and mezcal ingredients, produced from a much warmer part of the continent.
- Hemingway Daiquiri - Are you a rum fan? Then this could be your favorite, and it comes with maraschino liqueur, pamplemousse, and other fruit drinks.
You can also order To-Go food on Chow Now or simply by calling 631-647-8818. Did you know you can ‘can’ your favorite cocktail To-Go as well!? Here are a few of our best travelers:
- New England Clam Chowder - Is there a better way to beat the chill than a hot bowl of clam chowder? Plus, this is classic New England cuisine.
- Shrimp Tacos - We don’t have to do a “taco Tuesday” to get people excited about these marinated shrimp handhelds. The pickled jalapeno and cotija cheese give them some serious spice and authenticity.
- Lobster Rolls - Butter poached + Crisp chips make this classic a winner.