Every so often, we love to remind folks of the wonderful late-morning hybrid meal known as brunch. For all our patrons who don’t want breakfast, but are hungry before lunch, this is the perfect synthesis of the two. Let’s look at some of the various reasons we love a nice weekend brunch here at Salt & Barrel.
Reasons to Brunch With Us!
Check out these four great reasons to eat brunch.
- You can eat breakfast foods, lunch foods, or both!
- There’s no need to feel confined to a culinary box when you brunch with us. Breakfast and lunch foods are all up for grabs. This is great news if it’s around noon or so, you have one family member ready for lunch, but everybody else still wants french toast, eggs, or something along the breakfast side of the spectrum.
- There are no hardline rules. Brunch has flexible, fluid timing.
- You can actually do brunch any time. The whole point is that it’s flexible, allowing for the best of both worlds. Brunch is excellent whether you want an egg sandwich, a seafood entree, a salad, or even just your second round of coffee.
- It makes for a nice social gathering.
- Did you miss the chance to chat with your family or friends because you were busy first thing in the morning? Perhaps your job allows you the wiggle room to step away and enjoy a nice break with colleagues or your spouse. Whatever the case, taking a break for brunch is a terrific chance to squeeze in some socializing before finishing up the rest of a busy workday.
- The food variety is voluminous.
- At Salt & Barrel, we do brunch the best by offering a wide array of menu items, ranging from starters like Crispy Calamari, to brunch particulars like Avocado Toast, Crab Cake Benedict, and Creole Country Eggs.
- Plus, we also have our famous handheld items such as the Hot Honey Chicken Sandwich or a healthy Poke Bowl. Enjoy any of these delicious treats with a cappuccino, latte, hot tea, or several other drinks.
- If it’s not too early for you, then go for a 90-minute Bottomless Brunch, which gives you unlimited Mimosas, Bellinis, and Bloody Marys until 2 p.m.
So, if you’re near Bay Shore and want to enjoy a nice brunch with a couple of friends, then we’d love to have you at Salt & Barrel. Don’t forget that we also furnish a delightful cocktail menu. If you have questions about any of our food or drink items, feel free to call us to learn more at 631-647-8818.