Americans are much more concerned with their health nowadays, which is fantastic because we know a terrific way to help in that regard. Come to Salt & Barrel for live music! We can think of no better way to improve your physical and mental health than enjoying delicious food, tasty cocktails, and good music in a lively and relaxing ambiance.
Here are some of the great reasons you should consider enjoying live music with us soon.
Health Benefits for Attending Live Events
Some folks find this surprising but we don’t: that there are a plethora of lucrative health benefits to chilling with some good music. Here are just a few . . .
- Being happier and more relaxed.
- This is likely the first thing everybody thinks of when they go out to hear a cover band or even listen to music in the car. As long as you avoid harmful, cacophonous, and obnoxious music, you can really reduce your stress naturally, all without the aid of prescription pills, substance abuse, or other dubious methods.
- If you can dance, you get great exercise.
- Wholesome dancing is a great way to get the blood flowing. While you don’t need to commit to a high-intensity workout, even just a nice slow dance to a relaxing country song can help you shake the cobwebs from aching joints and promote better breathing and circulation.
- It’s a nice way to interact with others.
- Who wants to go to a party with only two or three people? This never happens when you check out Salt & Barrel. We know everyone has been itching to get out and reconnect with folks following the pandemic lockdowns, and music events are a terrific way to do so. Also, you never know when you might find your spouse or next business partner while socializing at our beautiful cocktail bar and restaurant.
Although we have more restrictions and rules to follow with regard to social gatherings, we can still have a great time in Bay Shore, NY. One of our favorite ways to listen to music and relax is when we host Happy Hour, Monday through Sunday, from 3 p.m. to 6 pm. It’s a terrific time to visit us because we offer half-priced oysters, $3 off on cocktails, and only $7 wines like Pinot Grigio and House Bubbles.
Don’t forget to plan ahead by making a reservation or let us help you with our extensive catering services.
Salt & Barrel offers you the chance to experience a fun evening whenever you visit us for cocktails and tunes. You won’t regret it, and if you’d like to learn more about our food/cocktail menus, feel free to drop us a line or call 631-647-8818.